Space in NY is ridiculously tight! Please consider joining forces with other dancers in our Hotel Connect program. Here are some unique New York guidelines:
- Housing can not be guaranteed
- Housing spaces are first come, first served, and are reserved for paid registrants only (priority sorted by date paid, not date registered)
- As we are close to the event with many registrants, all new requests for housing will enter you on a wait list — please make arrangements with this in mind
- Please let us know ASAP if your plans have changed! There are no extra spots to be squandered
Our hosts have graciously opened their homes to you, which in this town of New York is a huge deal. Please respect your hosts’ home by doing the following:
- Bringing a card, a small gift, or other treat to share with them (It does not have to be expensive, just something to show that you are grateful for their help)
- Respecting the space (doing dishes, cleaning up after yourself) and various sleep times of others in the house
Questions or Changes
Many people this year will be choosing to be in a Hostel or Hotel. We’re helping you join forces for a cheaper possibility if you selection “Hotel Connection” on the Registration Form.
You’ll be added to the secret Facebook and/or E-mail group connecting dancers who want to share.
We’ve located all the venues central to Manhattan for easy access! Find maps and addresses to every event here.
Listed below are some hostels that are easily accessible to events by public transportation:
Fairfield Inn & Suites (116 W 28th @5th Ave): 212-206-0998
Chelsea Hostel (251 West 20th @8th Ave): 212-647-0010
The Pod Hotel; Pod 39 (145 East 39th @Lexington): 212-865-5700
The Pod Hotel; Pod 51 (230 East 51st @3rd Ave): 212-355-0300
American Dream Hostel (168 East 24th @Lexington): 212-260-9779
Apartments are small in the city, but you can find space to share. Due to the osculating nature of NYC rules, Airbnb.com is a “your mileage may vary” option.
Hosting dancer(s) makes you an instant hero — to us, and even more so, to the person that you open your door. Plus, you get a cash rebate as our personal thanks from the community!
- It’s easy – you’re not required to do anything beyond offer floor space
- You earn a money rebate for every out-of-towner helped via our hosting coordinator
- It’s a great way to make new friends!
- No time commitment: you’re busy, and simply offering space is appreciated (they’ll be out dancing all weekend, anyway!)
Hosting = Low effort. High appreciation.
Once you’ve received your guest info, simply get in touch to give them the following details:
- Directions to your home
- When/where to meet up with you
- Key situation
- Any other important information
Voila! And now you’re a hero.
Questions or Sign Up